Saturday, March 28, 2009

Is there anyway that i can get an estimate on a colision,if my car is in ft.stockton,tx and im in el paso,tx?

i recently had an accident on my way to san antonio from el paso,tx, didnt make it crashed and my car was towed to ft.stockton and i was sent to the hospital in ft.stockin.Now im back in el paso and need to get my car out of there, but they told me that i need an estimate of how much it will cost me to fix it so they can help me,Is there anyway that some company or busines in ft.stockon,tx can actually go and look at my car and then call me telling me?
Is there anyway that i can get an estimate on a colision,if my car is in ft.stockton,tx and im in el paso,tx?
a professional surveyor can help.
Is there anyway that i can get an estimate on a colision,if my car is in ft.stockton,tx and im in el paso,tx?
Yes, Most body shops will send out someone to look at your car and give you an estimate

No comments:

Post a Comment