Saturday, March 28, 2009

Question related to RTO, NOC and new two-wheeler vehicle registration in Bangalore?

Hi friends..I have recently relocated to Bangalore from Chennai and have brought my 2 wheeler (model may 2005). Have got NOC from RTO Chennai and have to go for registration and pay road tax in Bangalore, Karnataka. Can I know an easy procedure to go about it? I have valid bike insurance, pollution check is valid till September 2008, have NOC and old registration papers.


Any idea what is the procedure %26amp; how much time it takes in Bangalore to get one%26#039;s bike registered and tentative charges? In other cities one needs to approach through a tout or agent who charge an exorbitant amount. I%26#039;m ready to walk upto RTO office a couple of times instead paying bribes and contributing to countries corruption.


Please let me know pointers and way to go about this issue.


Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment