Saturday, March 28, 2009

My car was repossed in february after i had lotst my job,its now june and DMV says i owe registration?

back in January i lost my job,and soon after had to have some work done on my knee,which in turn soaked up my savings,February rolls around,and knowing i cant make my car payments i give my car back to the bank,its now june,and i just received a notice from the franchise tax board saying i never paid my vehicle registration and they are right...sort of,problem is DMV never sent me the registration notice,and i did in fact call and ask to resend it but i never received it...now i am trying to buy this old truck and fear i cant register it until i pay those back fees.and i need a car.i havent had one in a few months any ideas? or advice?
My car was repossed in february after i had lotst my job,its now june and DMV says i owe registration?
If you can provide proof that your car was repossessed, you will only need to pay up to the date it was repossessed, as after that date, you are no longer the registered keeper.
My car was repossed in february after i had lotst my job,its now june and DMV says i owe registration?
Provide the DMV with the documents showing your car was repo%26#039;d in Feb and that no fees would be due.

No comments:

Post a Comment