Saturday, March 28, 2009

New car- please help me!!!?

okay, i just bought a car today from NY state..and i live in Pa. We dont have a drivers license...my fiance is getting one in a week or so... And i need to know if there is anyway I can get car insurance- so in case. That way I have it...And how much would it aprrox. cost me....my fiance is 25, we have a 1995 Chrystler Accord..... how much do u think and for which insurance companies!!!!!! I am scared I wont be able to get car insurance when I want it...
New car- please help me!!!?
ok... in CA here, u cant legally own a car unless u got drivers license... but anyway,


u can look up allstate.com/ 21 century insurance...etc.


it will run u about 1500 a year at MOST. u usually it will be around 500-1000 depending on how old u r.


and it depends ALOT on where u live. if its a big city like LA, my friend there pays about 1300 a year. in a city called Davis (in CA near sacramento) my friend pays 400 a year.


so...yea. o and those 2 both own year 2006 car.


and it depends on wut kind of coverage u want.


i think u should be aproximating about 800 bucks a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment